Best kv for Kraton 8s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what gearing and mount are you running? I'm running 39/39 and the stock exb mount on mine and it dropped right into place.
Ok that's my problem 30 tooth pinion makes it to close what brand spool gear are you running for your pinion
Ok that's my problem 30 tooth pinion makes it to close what brand spool gear are you running for your pinion
When it goes out that far with stock mount you can't use both screw holes on top is that ok

Running an Arrma 39t spool for both spur and pinion. I just put on a 34 so now it’s on a 39/34 that I’m going to test tomorrow and see how hot it gets.

I'm running 31/39 with tp 5670 1270 kv. I got 71 mph and I think it could have went a little faster tbh. Motor temps not bad.

I’m running a 32T on a stock mount with a castle 1100kv 2028 motor… seems to fit ? I haven’t got the m2c motor mount but am planning to up gear to 37T once I’ve run it in

278B9113-A94C-4DA3-BFBE-326D0EEFEF7F.jpeg

I xlx2 with my leopard 58113 1050kv with 33 pinion. And 39 spur. 60 plus mph. I run two fans tho. 30 pinion would be a great start if you don’t run fans.

On soft sand, like beach sand, Max 5 with 1100kv, speed measured via GPS:

39T spur and a 30T pinion: Top Speed in soft Sand 75km/h. Wheely at that speed easily. Too much power spent on useless spinning. Can not reach full speed.

47T spur with a 26T pinion: Top speed now 85km/h. More than enough. Engine gets less hot. Does wheelys. Much longer driving time. Temperature a lot better.

The bottleneck are the tires and their ballooning. Silicon ear plugs in center diff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back