Best light weight 1/8 scale rc truck????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErockPzyk

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Is tekno the best model for light weight racing, need something light to stick my 2300kv t.p. motor in lol, my EXB was little to heavy although I haven't tried it with the carbon fiber chassis on it yet. It's killing me I have 150 amp ESC and two motors just laying around need a chassis 😆

Last edited:
Is tekno the best model for light weight racing, need something light to stick my 2300kv t.p. motor in lol, my EXB was little to heavy although I haven't tried it with the carbon fiber chassis on it yet. It's killing me I have 150 amp ESC and two motors just laying around need a chassis 😆
I would get a Typhon as it’s much lighter than a Kraton.

Hmm never heard of them I'll have to check them out I need something light for this y.p. power motor.

New talion exb is around the same weight as these. I’ve had the teknos and sold them. I never thought they live up to the hype...plastic gears, tiny drive shafts, skinny chassis, great for 4s Racing...

Yeah i think I'll wait , , all on backorder lol . Got the exb down to right around 13lbs loaded but need probably around 10 I believe for this motor I got.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back