Best Lipo Batteries/Brands???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinLeonard688

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Talion
I have been using venom batteries for a long time now and I really do not like them. Their prices are really high for the performance I get out of them. I want to switch battery brands but I always change my mind about who to go with. I'm stuck between Power Hobby, gensacearespammers, SMC, and Spektrum smart batteries. Can anyone help?

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
I have been using venom batteries for a long time now and I really do not like them. Their prices are really high for the performance I get out of them. I want to switch battery brands but I always change my mind about who to go with. I'm stuck between Power Hobby, gensacearespammers, SMC, and Spektrum smart batteries. Can anyone help?
There are threads out there for this. But I will just say stay away from spektrum. You won’t be happy with that performance either. Their smart tech is cool but their run time is terrible (in my experience).

i run power hobby a lot, no complaints. Never had SMC but have some on the way. And I have had 1 set of gensacearespammers.. and they were good too. Not too punchy but they were only 50c 🤷🏻‍♂️

helpmethanks

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
i have Spektrum smart batteries. they are good they auto discharge

JoeLauber

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
id say spektrum or traxxas because spektrum has all the smart features and traxxas has id

jrm850

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Believe it or not, most of the Lipos on Amazon are actually pretty good. I like socokin, zeee, Hrb, hoovo. A lot of people also like CNHL Lipos. Turnigy Graphene Panther is a really good battery. Ovonic seem fine. Keep in mind it can be a hit or miss with any brand. You might get 9 good Lipos from the same company and the 10th one comes with a poopy cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.