Best LiPo/NiMH for the money?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

invzibl

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Best battery for the money for our Granite BLX's? Don't want to break the bank but want the best I can afford

Thanks. I bought another Venom 5000mah 25C Lipo for $50 from my lhs. I am interested in the Killer Bee ones the new post was taking about.

Anyone have anything to say, bad or good, about the venom line?

I have floureon 3s 35c 5500mah and 2s 40c 6200mah. Seem to be ok. I think they drop voltage pretty bad as i get to end of pack. With higher amp drawing system. Ive had LVC kick in till the pack catches back up. I love them for my scale rigs.

I run venom 2s 5000 mah 30c in my BLX awesome batteries not good on the wallet..... I ordered 2 floureon 2s 5000mah 30c I will see how I like those when they come in.... I'm thinking about ordering the spc brand a lot of people seem to like those,

I bought a 5000mah 25c 2s venom. Apparently it's an updated version from my sons.

I bought a 5000mah 25c 2s venom. Apparently it's an updated version from my sons.
Venom is definitely a good battery and will not let u down.... I find the floureons are missing a little power..... Thinking the spc brand may be a good one to try next!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back