Best lipo with EC5 conencters in Europe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I ask, why hard case..??

Plenty of really good batteries on Hobbyking, just not hard case..?

I'm using some Turnigy Heavy duty 4000 and 5000 3s 60c..? very good price compared to others out there.

Also Hobbyking have some easter deals ..??

According to sources ic5 don't fit ec5

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-04-22-20-48-02.png
    Capture+_2019-04-22-20-48-02.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 44
This may be a dumb question, but is there any reason that you don't just cut off the IC5 connectors from the esc and solder on the connectors that match the batteries that you already have? When I buy a new vehicle that's the first thing that I do is switch the esc over to XT150 connectors since that's what all of my batteries are.

This may be a dumb question, but is there any reason that you don't just cut off the IC5 connectors from the esc and solder on the connectors that match the batteries that you already have? When I buy a new vehicle that's the first thing that I do is switch the esc over to XT150 connectors since that's what all of my batteries are.
It's not something I do. I just buy a set or two with the correct connector for that rig. ?

Well that's not right, because I'm using an EC5 battery on a V4 Kraton that has IC5's and it works just fine..??
They definitely fit because a guy in my Facebook group posted a video of them going together today, works fine. I am ordering a 6s smart lipo BTW. Let the comments begin ?
IMG_20190424_002858_054.jpg

@Reubydoobe Do you have the charger..??

I was of the understanding that you need the charger to go with the battery to be able to get all the smart info etc otherwise its just an over priced battery..?

@Reubydoobe Do you have the charger..??

I was of the understanding that you need the charger to go with the battery to be able to get all the smart info etc otherwise its just an over priced battery..?
Yea your correct as yet no I'll see how the battery is first then I may well buy two of the 3s when available. I've been told by someone who works for Arrma in the UK that these batteries are highly under rated on the c rating. Keen to try this new technology and see if it's any good. The charger is 75 pounds so I'll probably wait a while to get one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back