Best Lipos to run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To start off being funny do a fully charged one dead batteries don't work that well.
The motor should not have a higher rpm due to type of battery.
All (good quality) 6s batteries are the same voltage. If you are asking the c rating and mah the manual should say the ratings.

I have only run venom and have had (mostly) good experience. I have heard a lot of people giving a lot of love to gensacearespammers and saying what a good battery brand it is.

Hi bitti, what are you running it in? I use these zeee’s on my kraton 6sexb, and on my typhon 6s v5. And they last a long time and are really good in my experience with batteries.
https://www.amazon.com/Zeee-Connect..._rd_i=B088RFVCDF&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_d_rp_109_i
6C972B20-8FB8-40D9-BB44-E860FA69828F.png

I’m going to try some 4s cnhl’s I just bought for my typhon 3s I’m making into a 4s car
380489D7-8530-4512-95A8-350D7D289AC1.png

They probably make a good 6s also

SMC are supposed to be the best. I use Gens-Ace and haven't had much trouble with them other than one 3S pack made it through one run before dying. Horizon was quick to replace it though.

Thanks guys. Yeah I’m putting in a race boat. Letting the infraction take a break! Lol!!!

Im gonna get a lot of backlash here but idc.. I like what i like!!
Spektrum.. Ive been in the hobby a year and a half and have not had one lick of trouble with any of my spektrum products!!
I did have to replace the bearings in my 3660 tho.. No big deal!!
Sorry everyone, not sorry!!🤣🤣

For bashing, stay with cheap batteries. Zeee, Yowoo, CNHL are all great choices, you will damage them while learning and this won't hurt your wallet as much.

Speedruns, you wouldn't be asking.

Rather just have 6s. My boat has twin motors. I need twin motors on the infraction!😂😂

Boats demand a lot from the batteries.
I tried some Zee Lipos in my 6s boat and they were at 120F after 2-3 mins of run time. The LiPo really needs to be a top tier graphene type or you will be puffing the packs quickly. I'd think you likely need 6Ah as a minimum for any decent amount of run time....

Turnigy Panther 75c
YoWoo 100c
CNHL 70c
HRB Graphene
SMC SMD 150c
Turnigy Heavy Duty 60c

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back