Best lockdown RC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got an older Mini-Z, and it's a blast indoors. I used to run it on a bigger track, so I had a "speed" pinion in it. I might go back to the smaller pinion for blasting around the house. It's just too fast the way it is.

The little Horizon Hobbies "Dromida" 1/18th scale truck I bought for my grandson is also the right size for indoors use. I'm kicking myself now I didn't get a couple of more of them when my local Hobby Town closed and was blowing them out at half-price.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reeeeeee... but the charger! lol

I have 2s packs for days. Can it run 3s stock on esc?
Ships
in 3 to 4 business days after stock arrives

Voltage 6–7.4V

Last edited:
I have a losi micro t. You can make a track out of cardboard. Mini drones, might be a good time to master that variable pitch mini copter...build a kit, take up origami, fun times....

I’m playing with my newest addition Traxxas Trx4 defender. Can’t destroy anything with it in the house it’s too slow lol but fun to go over barriers kinda has me interested in crawlers now. Maybe the new axial kit that just got announced of a wrangler

Attachments

• 3B2D3AAD-1EED-4A8C-9B84-65CE96F20F84.jpeg
    3B2D3AAD-1EED-4A8C-9B84-65CE96F20F84.jpeg
    288.7 KB · Views: 35
100% jealous..????
I would say though that cost have spiralled even before I've started the build! Wheels (yikes!), ESC/motor (double yikes), Body (bit yikes!). Now looking at M2C upgrades which are even pricier in the UK (potentially infinite yikes). Super excited to build this one though. I'd decided on a notorious but couldn't resist!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back