Best method of selling RC online?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the fees can be a deal breaker for some!

eBay offers the most exposure for your listing, making it often times a faster way to sell but you'll pay for that convenience.

If you're not in a hurry and don't mind local pick up, then I still find that Craigslist (trying to avoid the scammers) and OfferUp can still be good alternatives. No fees, the buyer saves not paying the tax, straight forward, no shipping hassles. Just try to meet during the day and in a public place. Also Facebook (find the group for that item) and I've seen listings sell that way.

Oh yeah, for others using Craigslist...don't respond to the following automated texts you might receive from Craigslist...

"Please Email me at [[email protected]] if your (insert whatever item you're selling here...).is available?.thanks."

"Hi I'm interested in your(insert whatever item you're selling here...).Is it still available? Please reply back to my email.([email protected]) Thanks.."

"Hi I'm interested in your(insert whatever item you're selling here... (insert city & state here) ).Is it still available? Please reply back to my email.([email protected]) Thanks.."

I got 3 of these dumb texts, each one about 2 hours apart. Didn't respond to any of them but they're apparently templates used and all from the same phone # 424.347.2563 and I'm sure they're scams. On the other hand, I got legitimate offers a few days later and I've had a lot of success selling on Craigslist, just gotta be patient & alert but you get more cash in your pocket. Just ignore the low ballers...

Yeah I think I'm done selling on ebay. I got a few RC's left and I'll just keep those. From now on I'm just gonna sell my upgrade parts and accesories on facebook groups. Plus I still feel like they ain't done charging me for the sale, I think there's a final fee or monthly fee or some thing like that designed to take even more from my earnings.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back