Typhon Best off road tires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@#ARRMArcfanboy4life lol it is in a Typhon thread so I'd assume it's for a Typhon 🤣 @eddywatson I'd suggest the Proline MX M2 buggy tires, they are great on the Typhon. They do still balloon some but they are great and have really good tread I love them on my Typhon.
IMG_20210608_132911478.jpg

Get the belted proline badlands,I got em and I love em,zero balloning at all!!! . The

Proline belted Hyrax 2.8 aren't in stock anywhere,those are my next experiments when they're in stock again. You could also try the belted trenchers ... Keep in mind with the proline tires/wheels package you'll need the proline 17mm hex adapters for the Typhon. Those don't cost much at all tho. Just some fyi​

Last edited:
@#ARRMArcfanboy4life lol it is in a Typhon thread so I'd assume it's for a Typhon 🤣 @eddywatson I'd suggest the Proline MX M2 buggy tires, they are great on the Typhon. They do still balloon some but they are great and have really good tread I love them on my Typhon.
The MX M2s are pretty low profile, so they might not balloon as @Edough13 says, but the supple MX28 version balloons like something from a cartoon. It's really weird to see.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back