Best place for XT150 connectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.White

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Who's got the best prices and availability of genuine XT150 connectors? Hobby King wants an absurd amount to ship and pretty much everywhere else seems like knock off brands for genuine prices.

Who's got the best prices and availability of genuine XT150 connectors? Hobby King wants an absurd amount to ship and pretty much everywhere else seems like knock off brands for genuine prices.
I got mine from Hobby King. Every place I found wanted what I thought were high prices for them. I am guessing that the Hobby King ones are knock offs but I haven't had any problems with them and they solder nicely. I also ordered a large amount of them to offset the shipping and build up an inventory in case I ever needed more. If you find a decent place to get them, please put it in this thread as I would like to know as well.

Not sure where you are but here in the UK, Overlander seem to have a good product at an acceptable price.

I got mine from Hobby King. Every place I found wanted what I thought were high prices for them. I am guessing that the Hobby King ones are knock offs but I haven't had any problems with them and they solder nicely. I also ordered a large amount of them to offset the shipping and build up an inventory in case I ever needed more. If you find a decent place to get them, please put it in this thread as I would like to know as well.
Hobby King says they're the genuine connectors. Might just have to bit the bullet and buy several pairs to make the shipping less painful.

Not sure where you are but here in the UK, Overlander seem to have a good product at an acceptable price.
Good Old 'Merica

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back