Kraton Best place to buy ARRMA Kraton online, please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hailo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
New to ARRMA. Can you guys share where you purchased your ARRMA Kraton? Seems like the V3 are on backordered. Many thanks in advance!

I've been looking for over a month. Only place I can find one is overseas, so I'll wait a bit longer until the next shipment.

V3 Talion may be next on the list if I'm in this same position a month from now.

Everywhere is on back order until what looks like mid may. So I suggest you preorder 1 because if not there are so many people waiting to get one that they are gonna sell out pretty quickly again imo. If you go to you lhs they will b able to put a order in for 1 hope this helps. I have a v2 outcast v3 kraton a v3 typhon and I preorder a v3 talion and my lhs says it will b in sometime in the middle of may cant wait for the new addition to the family.

Last edited:
I've been looking for over a month. Only place I can find one is overseas, so I'll wait a bit longer until the next shipment.

V3 Talion may be next on the list if I'm in this same position a month from now.

There are a couple v3 talion on ebay that are brand new if I wouldn't have already put the money down on mine that's what I would b doing it's only a couple dollars more then what tower was asking for them. Seen one a couple days ago on there for the buy it now price of 501.00 with free shipping might b something worth checking out.

Everywhere is on back order until what looks like mid may. So I suggest you preorder 1 because if not there are so many people waiting to get one that they are gonna sell out pretty quickly again imo. If you go to you lhs they will b able to put a order in for 1 hope this helps. I have a v3 outcast v2 kraton a v3 typhon and I preorder a v3 talion and my lhs says it will b in sometime in the middle of may cant wait for the new addition to the family.
Sir i stay in dubai and as per the dealer in dubai he says it will be available only after next year, i am ready to pay shipping charges also can u pls suggest me good dealer from whom i can buy the rc along with battery and charger

@Iamtheoutcast, I know you are kinda close to Cincinnati but not sure how close @hailo is. Hobby Villa here has some Arrmas in stock but not sure which ones, I know for a fact they have an orange body Outcast, possibly a Talion and Kraton. I was in there last weekend and saw the Outcast myself but didn’t look at the stack of Arrma boxes in the corner.

They’re a good group of guys.

859-815-8697

Ideally buy off a real store locally first. We need to keep those. guys alive. Second a real store, where you can ring a real person but has an online shop.
I really like to buy from my LHS who is owner operated any chance I can. The only drawback is our 8.25% sales tax which I can avoid online. I do this more often with large purchases like the Kraton V4 at 549.00 usd.

I really like to buy from my LHS who is owner operated any chance I can. The only drawback is our 8.25% sales tax which I can avoid online. I do this more often with large purchases like the Kraton V4 at 549.00 usd.
Sadly there’s is no local hobby shop for me or the other adult kids around here. The one closest closed last year and the one after that is stuck in 1985 and likes it that way. I really miss Allied Hobbies, I shopped there for many years but they are long gone. Nice guys in there, they had to answer alllll the questions back them. The Information Super Highway was not up and running yet...all us 13 year olds building Tamiya models must have driven them nuts...
I know this is an old Kraton thread but if anyone is riding the fence on a 6s Outcast, that 399$ deal at Amain is hard to beat.
Jim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back