Best place to order from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gdub34

Reaction score
I want to replace the plastic balls with steel ones on my 3s typhon front steering linkage and suspension for racing. I also want to replace the stock sheet bushings in the steering rack or bell crank with bearings as well. What all do I need and what’s the best place to order these parts from? thanks

.Hot racing bell crank and pivot balls should suit your needs (y). You can find them on Amazon and on Ebay.

.Hot racing bell crank and pivot balls should suit your needs (y). You can find them on Amazon and on Ebay.
thanks,, could you or anybody post a link to the Amazon parts so I order the correct ones as I’m pretty noob to this game please. I appreciate it. thanks

thanks
I hope this isn’t too noob but how easy are those pivot balls to install and how durable are they? Will that kit cover the front and rear of the v3 3s typhon? the entire car? thanks

Last edited:
Nothing, guess that the parts I I need to keep prepping her for track duty. thanks

Last edited:
thanks for the links. Ordered both items. I hope these products clean up the steering and further improve the typhon handling and durability. thanks

thanks
I hope this isn’t too noob but how easy are those pivot balls to install and how durable are they? Will that kit cover the front and rear of the v3 3s typhon? the entire car? thanks
The pack should cover the whole car. It did for my big rock. So far the red anodizing has been scratched up but the turnbuckle links are all staying on the pivot balls. The hardest ones are where the turnbuckles connect to the upper diff cover. You could probably shave some plastic out to fit them easier but I just kept pushing them in with screwdrivers until they learned their lesson.

Back