Limitless Best radio for the buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuzboss

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
So I currently have the Traxxas TQI with TSM (Traxxas Stability Management) radio system and I cant take it past 50 yards without it doing its own thing and losing signal. I swapped my receiver and took the plastic protective wrapping off the transmitter (didnt know it was even there) and ill be re testing tomorrow but incase my luck stays the same, what is a good radio system that offers something similar. Im not looking to spend crazy money but I want a good quality radio thats reliable. I always had Traxxas but of course the most prized car I have it craps on me. I did a little research and the FlySky GT5 looks like a good choice.

So I currently have the Traxxas TQI with TSM (Traxxas Stability Management) radio system and I cant take it past 50 yards without it doing its own thing and losing signal. I swapped my receiver and took the plastic protective wrapping off the transmitter (didnt know it was even there) and ill be re testing tomorrow but incase my luck stays the same, what is a good radio system that offers something similar. Im not looking to spend crazy money but I want a good quality radio thats reliable. I always had Traxxas but of course the most prized car I have it craps on me. I did a little research and the FlySky GT5 looks like a good choice.

I'm loving the NB4 Noble but at under $100 I figure the GT5 is solid. I have a friend that races quadcopters and he will not run anything but FlySky. His system looks old and cheaper but he won't switch to Taranis or Spektrum no matter what. I decided to try FlySky for my trucks and now I'm very, very happy with the fastest response imo and setup ease. I've used RadioLink 6 channel, Traxxas TQI, Tactic TTX and I love the FlySky best so far. Second in line for considering great value I love the Tactic TTX300 that used to be on Arrma V3 and earlier.

I love the TTX300 but it doesn't have stability control. The reason i liked the TQI is because of the app and ease of use. 1 remote for all my cars. I just want the same ease of use with something else and Ill dedicate a radio for the Limitless only if I have to but i want something decent.

Ok, so im a little late but I told you guys I was having range issues with the TQI in my limitless ans I decided to take the RX out of it and put it in my Arrma Granite and I had zero issues with range. What on earth could be causing only the Limitless to have range issues? Is the antenna tube insulated or something? LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back