Kraton Best radio / transmitter system for Kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dukeofpeckham

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I’m new! Just bought my first proper RC since getting jealous of my sons FTX Outlaw.
Seen a load of reviews saying that the transmitter (is that the right term?) isn’t that good that comes with the Kraton 6s as there’s delay. What would anyone recommend as the best one to get? Cheers in advance!

There’s a bunch but I tell you one thing I’m running this redcat remote it’s a great controller feels good in your hand got decent range, to where i cant tell if it’s stopped or still going. I’m a dirt guy so distance ain’t all that needed but I sure don’t lose signal and crash at full throttle into a curb with that Stx2 I had.

Few more hours till daybreak, the day shift will be arriving soon $30-500

Attachments

• C7FC2A3D-EDA9-486F-B8A4-165F781B1982.png
    C7FC2A3D-EDA9-486F-B8A4-165F781B1982.png
    916.8 KB · Views: 87
There are tons of options, but if you only want to control one RC and on a budget, look for the Dumborc for under $30. If you want to control more than one on a budget, look for the Flysky GT5 for under $80. If you want more features and quality, sky is the limit.

Hello everyone. Thats really helpful. I'm going to check out all of the above.

If you have money to burn, I've been very happy with my Spektrum dx5 pro. But there are cheaper dx5 versions too.

Again, thanks everyone. Super helpful. I'm going to try a week with what comes in the box then explore more. The 5C does look like a good option too. Keep safe all!

I've got the same buggy too and have just bought a Flysky GT5. It's relatively cheap but feels premium and has a gyro and 6 channels. Great handset with lots of features.

That’s crappy. Kinda figured though. It’s too bad it’s all garbage!
you can go with a TX/RX combo and already have one or buy a SR215/315/515 and newer/bigger ... or find a DSMR on ebay or so - I equipped most of my trucks now with the SR215s and they are only ~£25 so not that much of a dent

I’m new! Just bought my first proper RC since getting jealous of my sons FTX Outlaw.
Seen a load of reviews saying that the transmitter (is that the right term?) isn’t that good that comes with the Kraton 6s as there’s delay. What would anyone recommend as the best one to get? Cheers in advance!
Best one is subjective, like asking what's the best car, best chick, best beer. Plenty threads in here on radios, do a search and decide for yourself. Possibilitys are endless. Youtube has some very informative comparisons, good luck with your choice. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back