Best servo for Arrma Typhon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the weight and dimensions are almost exact. 69.7g vs 70g and 39.99 x 19.98 x 38.6mm vs 40 x 20 x 38.8mm. My cheap digital calipers might be slightly off though.

Tested using a 5v bec the URAV is clearly a lot faster and reacts instantly with no delay. Can only imagine what 7.4v must be like.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157501372432673&id=704542672&sfnsn=mo
You said that you tested at 5v BEC. On a servo tester?(using 4.8v pack) Or 5V set External BEC, or some 5V esc?
Better to have tested on 6V minimum for a better comparison. No body is running 5V Bec unless you have a lame esc, in reality that is.:)
installed the servo. with the BEC. wow what a difference. i knew it would be fast, but i didnt think it would be THAT fast. i have a gyro in my receiver and before, i would constantly wobble at high speed. i figured its a bad gyro. but after switching to this servo, i realize that the stock servo was just too slow to react to the gyro so the gyro would oversteer and recorrect itself, resulting in the wobble.
What gyro did you have?

You said that you tested at 5v BEC. On a servo tester?(using 4.8v pack) Or 5V set External BEC, or some 5V esc?
Better to have tested on 6V minimum for a better comparison. No body is running 5V Bec unless you have a lame esc, in reality that is.:)

It was just a servo tester and fed 5v from a plane esc that I had sitting on the bench.
I just wanted to show a rough comparison but yeah, I really should have tested both side by side at 6v. Sorry bro.. :/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back