Best servo for monster talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pattyt27

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Turning my talion into a e-revo killer. Had one with castle system broke everything! Bought a talion cus, well, they're awesome! Love truggys, but got feet of snow right now, time for extreme bashing, and changing it from a talion to a monster truggy, got old (but practically new) ford f250 proline body, just ordered e maxx buddy posts 2 sets of rears, rpm, and a set of proline trenchers on the half wheel of set. Don't remember if they're X's or not. So has to be running a good amount of torque! Only mid so far is s8dewinder 1/8th esc. And will be ran on 4s for voltage So needs to not to smoke my BEC, running in hardpacked snow and good size jumps so needs to be tough, and water proof! Figure ball rod can pop off on hard hits , will order extras. This will be my one rc for the winter and want to see how good arrma is against traxxas. First post on here.

After just a few minutes of running through snow with my truggified Typhon it was full of snow (arguably, it was light, melting snow), you could not see the ESC, or battery. It was even blocking the motor fan.
A shroud solved this problem, I highly advise getting one.

Yeah, I learned with the first run of my yeti, had to weigh another 2lbs with all the snow! Going to get one of the off brand outerwears for it. Going to use a proline body a d looks like it's going to be a nice tight fit to the chassis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back