Kraton Best servo money can buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot about the DS3235SG I had that developed the dead spot. @olds97_lss had hte same issue.

I don't run the cheapo servos in my 1/8th scale rigs though just the 1/10th scales and my Summit.
Kraton Exb has a Bluebird BLS-4311
Outcast and Tekno ET48.3 have a Savox 2273SG
Hot Bodies D8T has a Savox 1211SG.
Yeah that DS3235 she is bricked.:ROFLMAO: Take it out.
And honestly, 8 of mine in the many 6s rigs including my Kraton here and none have failed yet. Oldest is now 3+ years and abused like mad. It just started to get some gear train slop. Only because I have the SS rather locked up well. But is still flawless. And not affecting the BEC like yours is.
For the $34.00, I have no problem replacing with the same.
All servos are consumables IMHO. And Carnage gets the best of any of them, no matter how much you pay.
Been the whole Savox, Futaba , Hitec route before. My DS3235's outlasted all of them except for my one Savox 1230sg in my Tekno MT. The 1230 does perform way better.
Just I refuse to buy Savox again. Got 2 in one order that were crap , noisey and failed to center out the box. Stupid me sent them to Savox and they sent the same back. I should have returnd to the seller immediately when I had the chance. Wasted $150.00 with 2 Savox 1210's. No more Savox or expensive servos for me.
I feel all servos are disposable items. And the competition is great and plentiful. Just need to find an inexpensive one that works for you.
I would consider Promodeler if $$ is no object. Giving them a try.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back