Talion Best sevo for stock arrma 6s 80mph. talion v2 ??,..have had 2 stock ones just quit, recently ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might want to double check your Ackerman bar and make sure you set your endpoints...

If there's binding in your linkages or your endpoints are off -which can cause excessive resistance to the servo(s) and cause premature failure..

Might want to double check your Ackerman bar and make sure you set your endpoints...

If there's binding in your linkages or your endpoints are off -which can cause excessive resistance to the servo(s) and cause premature failure..
Agree. And make sure to properly set endpoints.

Need Help, suggestions..
I'm just curious here, but what did you have the BEC set to when you lost the two servos. I'm suspecting many people on here who are loosing the 652 is due to over voltage. I had mine for a while with no issues then I went to 7.4 or 7.2 volts and it fried like a couple weeks after that.

I'm just curious here, but what did you have the BEC set to when you lost the two servos. I'm suspecting many people on here who are loosing the 652 is due to over voltage. I had mine for a while with no issues then I went to 7.4 or 7.2 volts and it fried like a couple weeks after that.
I've been running my stock talion servo on 7.4 and even 8v for over a year now and it's still going strong. Same for my stock felony servo as well.

Seems like a lot of servo threads recently lol

Also been running the only s652 I have, got with a used rig and put in a 160Firma on 8V all summer, absolute f*ckin’ unit that won’t die. Like anything, quality control and endpoints may vary…

thanx for all the replies !!...bar is good and free...will be resetting
end points to

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back