Kraton Best shocks upgrade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowanjr420

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. BigRock 4x4
What's the best upgrade for shocks I got the new v4 kraton but I'm going to run daul shock all the way around I used the v2 shocks on my v2 kraton and was amazing but kinda want to switch out all the red eventually on it

Why do I want to change the red out or why do I want daul shocks lol. The red is because I got the blue body and my OCD says I need to change it all out. Daul shocks because i bash super hard and i barely had any problems after i did it to my v2 kraton it would take a pounding and handled great

What's the best upgrade for shocks I got the new v4 kraton but I'm going to run daul shock all the way around I used the v2 shocks on my v2 kraton and was amazing but kinda want to switch out all the red eventually on it
[/QUOTE
Why do I want to change the red out or why do I want daul shocks lol. The red is because I got the blue body and my OCD says I need to change it all out. Daul shocks because i bash super hard and i barely had any problems after i did it to my v2 kraton it would take a pounding and handled great
you can strip the red with some drain cleaner and water the v4 shocks are about the best option in my opinion ... I think tp parts has a video on how to do it

I get the ocd thing, but the hardest bashers I see do not use dual shocks. Not really needed. Imo. But do what you feel. I just think its extra money you could spend in other areas.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back