Notorious Garc’s Backyard Track and RC Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ur safe, those are communication lines, the upper ones are the danger!!😉😎🍻
Nice jump BTW.
Maybe move the ramp closer to the end of the road so as not to hit the lines? I know, silly idea!! LOL
Send it🤘
Oh it’s been between them on dry days!

Snow’Jave getting in one more white fling

8C82DA33-0CCF-423D-BF93-E5034486BAC8.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone run these DU racing 7075 towers? I want to trial a custom wing mount and my blx tower is drilled out to 5mm

15CFF6D5-4CDB-440F-9993-DE9137596B7A.jpeg

Last edited:
Spring is here finally
8642E05D-A3C4-47FE-8C14-784DC562152E.jpeg

Last edited:
Enjoying the view, but we need some rain so the kids can actually be down on the track.

These DU racing towers are the real deal, 7075 with 9mm thick on the additional bracing.

33B13876-A13A-4050-A949-5A4EA21D8BB2.jpeg

Threw a pack in after work and went mental since we had fresh rain and excellent track grip.

Last edited:
Track layout revision in progress, picking up a few hundred feet of 6” drain pipe this weekend.

C796D045-FD0C-47C0-9180-B34B7DA7E3F3.jpeg

Last edited:
Track layout revision in progress, picking up a few hundred feet of 6” drain pipe this weekend.

View attachment 307381
Sweet!! No place (to bash/race) like home!! I'm jealous bud!!
I know we're in the "off season" now but, I think I need to start working on one of these babies for next winter!!😎🤘👌

Sweet!! No place (to bash/race) like home!! I'm jealous bud!!
I know we're in the "off season" now but, I think I need to start working on one of these babies for next winter!!😎🤘👌
I promised myself I’d stick to buggies for at least one more year, trying to keep planes/drones/snowmobile RCs out of sight and mind! 😂

Literally chipping away with a pickaxe, shovel transfer, and garden rake. Too steep of a decline to get a tractor down there. Supposed to rain the next couple of days finally, hopefully be packed down to lay/stake down some pipe. Doesn’t look like much was done, but the banks are better for the kid’s smaller scale and second jump is in. Will put plywood triangles on both downslope sides to contain.

0B26BD6C-01DF-49C8-88CA-DAB5EC0EAACB.jpeg

Looks great!! I wish a landscape rake could help my cause.. nothing short of a tractor and discs can smooth the clay I've got here. Hard as concrete once dry. LOL
Around the trees is essentially clay, if I have any irregularities it’s back to the pickaxe and tamper. 👍

Around the trees is essentially clay, if I have any irregularities it’s back to the pickaxe and tamper. 👍
Can't wait to see some track vids!!😎🍻
Yes, good call with the pickaxe.. even a splitting maul works pretty well at breaking the clay up..
Guess I'm just being lazy. 🤔😔🤣

Last edited:
Couple one-handed laps on the staked lane layout

Need another hundred feet for the outside Talladega boundary

Back