Typhon Best speed run tires???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GRP wheels or foams.
Can't give u a brand on foam wheels but someone on here should be able to help u out
These r my grps s3/s5 (lower number is a softer compound )

Attachments

• IMG_3087.jpg
    IMG_3087.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 221
I run on Duratrax Bandito on my Typhon, You might need to bring some tire glue, because it will balloon :p

SRC’s run beautifully on my typhon with 20mm wheel extenders. Dial in some Expo on the ST and it feels locked in on rails. That being said, I refer GRP S7’s cuz they allow me do hella highspeed street bashing. They take everything I can dish out without breaking a sweat. Love them both, but if I could only have one, i’d Have to reach for the GRP’s. Obviously just one man’s opinion; there’s only one way to find out for yourself.

Last edited:
SRC’s run beautifully on my typhon with 20mm wheel extenders. Dial in some Expo on the ST and it feels locked in on rails. That being said, I refer GRP S7’s cuz they allow me do hella highspeed street bashing. They take everything I can dish out without breaking a sweat. Love them both, but if I could only have one, i’d Have to reach for the GRP’s. Obviously just one man’s opinion; there’s only one way to find out for yourself.
Hella high speed street bashing sounds like GOLD!!

Hahaha! Gold for sure brother!!

Is there a secret to getting a vid to upload? Trying to share some gold
Not sure bro. U might have to upload to utube and share link. Keen to see !!

I am trying to buy those GRP's for my Typhon- but there are several different options. Can you give me the specifics of the GRP's so I can order the correct one? Your help is appreciated

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back