Mojave Best steering servo Mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sundayracing

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Outcast 6s
If yall had your pick of the litter for steering servo upgrades for my Mojave which just decided to strip stock servo gears what would it be? Definitely waterproof and as tough as possible with at least as good of a specs as stock.

I got my 1210 installed the other day and man what an upgrade. Was even a bigger upgrade then when I put it on the outcast. Do wish I woulda seen this one though I like the sounds of titanium gears for almost the same price I probably woulda gave it a shot

Promodeler 470
192A06DE-7D2E-420F-A4EF-FFB3186DA521.jpeg
72449273-817C-40BD-A9AE-B1224607E1C4.png

http://www.promodeler.com/DS470BLHV

That servo is no joke. The real deal, specs and all.
$100. is not bad at that. (y) :cool:
I’ve been beating the daylights out of it for the last 12 months and it’s taken everything I’ve thrown at it.
If it ever breaks I can either rebuild it myself or send it down to Florida to be freshened up. Their customer service is on point

I know of Pro Modeler. A good company. This servo peaks my interest. Thanks for the heads up.
I'm just tired of the fanfare Futabas, Hitec's and Savox's. I've been buying the AMZ cheap stuff that lasts as long as the aforementioned. But I want a real servo. I don't mind paying. Just not for BS.:cool:

So is that one recommended over savox?..
Will it fit the Mojave?
In my opinion yes, and it does fit the Mojave along with all the other Arrma 6s vehicles
8CB3D6A2-97F4-48DE-9A17-C7021B739839.jpeg

Do you know what the servo specs are at 6.v BEC( BLX185)
I couldn't find it.

With larger tires, and a more powerful servo I’ve found that the weak point is the servo saver - needs tightening >< which is a pain in the newer arrma’s.

If yall had your pick of the litter for steering servo upgrades for my Mojave which just decided to strip stock servo gears what would it be? Definitely waterproof and as tough as possible with at least as good of a specs as stock.

Hey mate ive got a savox SC-1256 digital, and its unreal. stock esc, but i do run a Dx5c and dsmr reciever. Definately can recommend it.

Right, I went and did my hw to realize the same lol. So I guess I meant to ask, do you feel like you want the steering to be faster from stock? Or is It just more torque that's the main reason to upgrade. A reef's 444, or an MKS HBL 550 looks a better upgrade in that it gives both a substantial speed upgrade .1s speed, and a big torque bump to 400 and something oz/inches as well all on 6v. Haven't seen anyone talk about them though. Never heard of this promodelor tho! Looks sexy in your truck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back