Best stunt/bashing car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zack5205

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 6s
I have a Senton 4x4 MEGA and I’m getting bored with it lol. What is a good stunt/bashing rig. The SCT are fun but it’s limited to its abilities compared to a stunt truck. Want something that won’t need ton of upgrades right away to have fun without worrying about it breaking. I don’t get to crazy just mild bashing around yard and neighborhood. Thanks in advance!

I have a Senton 4x4 MEGA and I’m getting bored with it lol. What is a good stunt/bashing rig. The SCT are fun but it’s limited to its abilities compared to a stunt truck. Want something that won’t need ton of upgrades right away to have fun without worrying about it breaking. I don’t get to crazy just mild bashing around yard and neighborhood. Thanks in advance!
Best bet is to find last years Outcast 6S if you can find one. They went on sale for $399 recently. I highly recommend going to the 6S line for durability and promise you won’t get bored ?

Hands down Outcast/Notorious 6s with a 15-17 tooth pinion depending on your climate. 200k+ center diff.
The extra wheel speed and thicker center diff take it to another level in the stunt department

If you want a good idea of what almost every 6s Arrma can do, and why you might choose one over another, check out the @bicketybam YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37NNA6TVkJuhgO70yJ6pAw . He has pretty much every one, and puts them to the test far beyond what an average basher might. Pay close attention to the Talion videos. I have a Notorious myself, but I might have opted for the Talion if it had a nicer body. Watch the videos and you'll understand why.

If you want a good idea of what almost every 6s Arrma can do, and why you might choose one over another, check out the @bicketybam YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC37NNA6TVkJuhgO70yJ6pAw . He has pretty much every one, and puts them to the test far beyond what an average basher might. Pay close attention to the Talion videos. I have a Notorious myself, but I might have opted for the Talion if it had a nicer body. Watch the videos and you'll understand why.
Just watched bunch of the videos and im torn between the Notorious and Outkast lol. like the bigger stance and look compared to the Talion. I wish had BMX tracks around here to do that on but there isn't anything but a motocross track 30 minuets away but don't think they will let me play there.
But when I upgrade I will also be new to the LIPO batteries because I use the Nihm ones in my Senton now. So that would also be a new learning curve for me having LIPOs to store in the winter and when not in use. I just have the Dynamite red box quick charger.

I love my Outcast! Out of the box it was night & day difference how it handled. It glides, is nimble in the air, and doesn't roll over easy (sway bars are a big help). But, with a few tweaks here and there she has became amazing. Running 100K front, 1M center, and 30K rear, on a 17t Robinson Racing Pinion, she's quick, but lost some low end torque. So I'm gonna get a 15t Tekno pinion as the "sweet spot" imo. Got the $399 deal, and kicking myself for not getting a 6S Arrma sooner. ?

Just watched bunch of the videos and im torn between the Notorious and Outkast lol. like the bigger stance and look compared to the Talion. I wish had BMX tracks around here to do that on but there isn't anything but a motocross track 30 minuets away but don't think they will let me play there.
But when I upgrade I will also be new to the LIPO batteries because I use the Nihm ones in my Senton now. So that would also be a new learning curve for me having LIPOs to store in the winter and when not in use. I just have the Dynamite red box quick charger.
The Noto and Outcast are the same truck, just a different body. Buy one and the second body and you can choose which to run. ??

what charger and everything you running for the batteries. Since ill be new to Lipo I don't need to ruin the batteries or have issues with them swelling @Crewchief227
I have two Venom Pro Duos (long story short I ended up getting a second free one, no you don't need two), and run two gensacearespammers 45C 5500s for battery packs. They're a little on the heavy side, next battery I get ? is gonna be a Max Amps 6S pack. Yes they are pricey, but like MIP tools, worth the money & guaranteed for life.

OC/Notorious
Like advertised, Stunt Truck!

I have two Venom Pro Duos (long story short I ended up getting a second free one, no you don't need two), and run two gensacearespammers 45C 5500s for battery packs. They're a little on the heavy side, next battery I get ? is gonna be a Max Amps 6S pack. Yes they are pricey, but like MIP tools, worth the money & guaranteed for life.
Are Max Amps really guaranteed? I never thought any Lipo would have that.:unsure: They get so abused and all.

storing batteries over the winter is easy stuff

Keep em at storage charge, do a cell check at least once a month, good batteries hold well for many months. I would give it a charge/balance discharge halfway in the winter. Ammo box w partially removing the seals, and drill almost half inch holes, two to four on the top lid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back