Best tire and wheel setup for arrma senton 3s blx 4x4?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanders

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Looking for ideas and suggestions for affordable best tire and wheels for senton 1/10 4x4 brushless. I'm new to arrma and would like suggestions that won't put stress on the parts. Thanks in advance.

With the 14mm hex, you have limited options. Either stock, duratrax 14mm or maybe get an adapter from M2C to run 17mm hex. Though I'm not sure if there are many 17mm wheels that'll fit under the body.

I put some proline badlands mx sc on mine
Thanks, I like the way they look but are a bit expensive at the moment.
I ran the duratrax six pack ST's last weekend and I loved them. World's better than the stock tires. I will probably buy another set when these are done.
I've been looking at those, do they come pre glued with 14mm hex wheels?
I ran the duratrax six pack ST's last weekend and I loved them. World's better than the stock tires. I will probably buy another set when these are done.
I've been looking at those, do they come pre glued with 14mm hex wheels?

Last edited:
Thanks dbd6604, I ordered the duramax sixpack ST's from Active Power Sports with black wheels. They haven't arrived yet.

With the 14mm hex, you have limited options. Either stock, duratrax 14mm or maybe get an adapter from M2C to run 17mm hex. Though I'm not sure if there are many 17mm wheels that'll fit under the body.
For the rest of the 3s line 17mm is a good option, but the Senton probably has more appropriate tire options by getting a 14 to 12 mm adapter.

Would I need to change any gears to use either one , the 12mm or 17mm?

not unless the actual wheel diameter drastically changes, like going from a 2 inch tire to a 4 inch tire

Convert to 17mm and can still run sct tires.

7217BCE2-FBFE-41F7-8972-A436A2FD815B.jpeg

07BF8F1F-6F05-4CF7-A877-0E79E078A394.jpeg

279556D2-C0A8-4DB3-B33C-73B956A3C3DA.jpeg

Looking for ideas and suggestions for affordable best tire and wheels for senton 1/10 4x4 brushless. I'm new to arrma and would like suggestions that won't put stress on the parts. Thanks in advance.
Get the M2C 17mm adapters with 5mm offset to get more choices for your wheel/tire selection.

20210514_204521.jpg

20210514_204512.jpg

Back