Senton Best tire for the Senton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gone down the HR motor mount with 18T and MX28's, from what I've seen and heard it should be nuts..???

As for best tire I think its all down to where you run your truck and how much you want to spend..!!

The Bandito tires are a pretty fun choice if you like to do some street and parking lot bashing like I do.

The Bandito tires are a pretty fun choice if you like to do some street and parking lot bashing like I do.
I don't know man, the tread looks pretty good for asphalt/concrete type surfaces, but the wheels really just don't do it for me. Duratrax has a lot of really cool tread, but the west coast rims are really just too, "eh" for me. But thanks for the suggestion man, I appreciate that

I don't know man, the tread looks pretty good for asphalt/concrete type surfaces, but the wheels really just don't do it for me. Duratrax has a lot of really cool tread, but the west coast rims are really just too, "eh" for me. But thanks for the suggestion man, I appreciate that

You mean to tell me you don't want xzibit to pimp your RC ride?

man, If I wanted to pimp my rc ride, I'd get hydraulic shocks. :)

I watched a couple vids where people converted their axial scx10 chassis into a lowrider car with working hydraulics. It was very clean how they did it.

I watched a couple vids where people converted their axial scx10 chassis into a lowrider car with working hydraulics. It was very clean how they did it.
uh oh, you weren't supposed to tell me! Now I've gotta look into that, darn it!

Duratrax has a whole line of options with the 14mm hex. I haven’t used any, but they have quite a few to choose from.
I’m running granite tires on my Senton, and trimming the body, and stepping down on the pinion is all that’s needed.
Why did you step down on the pinion out of curiosity I just bought a senton and am curious.. is it for better handling.. the thing does seem pretty hard to control
Duratrax has a whole line of options with the 14mm hex. I haven’t used any, but they have quite a few to choose from.
I’m running granite tires on my Senton, and trimming the body, and stepping down on the pinion is all that’s needed.
Why did you step down the pinion out of curiosity and by how much? I just bought one and am curious.. is it for handling? It does seem pretty hard to control

I'm really happy with the Kraron wheels with 15T pinion. Great bashing fun on the dirt pump tracks. You can easily do back flips with the larger wheels. Then made use of the stock wheels to upgrade my sons HBC Buggy so one set of wheels upgraded 2 RC's!
20191119_221836.jpg
20191128_032831.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back