Outcast Best truck for bashing, stunt and all around fun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shingo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I currently own a granite 3S blx. I really like it but I have money to burn and I would like to have a better stunt truck.
Which model do you think would be the best truck Arrma or other brand?

I want something tough, reliable and fun.

So far I was looking at the outcast or notorious 6s. ( is there a difference between the 2? )

There’s also the traxxas e-revo 2

The outcast or the notorious. Same truck just different body so pick the one you like.

I’d pass on the erevo. But then again I am biased. And this is an Arrma forum ? I own the entire Arrma 6S fleet. Can’t go wrong with any of them to be honest.

The Traxxas e-Revo is better than all the Arrmas put together.

( Runs for cover...)

In all seriousness... Its probably between the Tallion and Kraton for fun bashing and jumping but you will get 5 different answers if you ask the owners of 5 different vehicles... so you are better just watching yt videos of both to see what kind of terrain they perform best on and which has the handling you like..

( Runs for cover...)

In all seriousness... Its probably between the Tallion and Kraton for fun bashing and jumping but you will get 5 different answers if you ask the owners of 5 different vehicles... so you are better just watching yt videos of both to see what kind of terrain they perform best on and which has the handling you like..

This^^^^^

No one can tell you what you will like best. Watch videos and see how each drives and jumps. I own all of them except the Senton. Maybe watch some of my YouTube vids (https://www.youtube.com/user/bicketybam1). You can also check out Rich Duperbash and RC Dude81 YouTube videos as they both run a bunch of different Arrmas.

Batten down the hatches guys and lets get this scallywag! J/k

Certainly all brands and rigs have merit...some (Arrma) more than others (Traxxas). My opinion only.

The Kraton is a great choice as well but if you want a stunt truck...OC or Noto are your best options. Again my opinion only!

If you really want a stunt truck, the OC/Noto is your best bet. If you want the best overall basher, it’s the Kraton. If you also want a track car, then the Talion or Typhon. Each have their strengths and weaknesses.

I currently own a granite 3S blx. I really like it but I have money to burn and I would like to have a better stunt truck.
Which model do you think would be the best truck Arrma or other brand?

I want something tough, reliable and fun.

So far I was looking at the outcast or notorious 6s. ( is there a difference between the 2? )

There’s also the traxxas e-revo 2
"Money to burn" , then don't debate , get a few of them !!!!!! Speaking of the Typhon/Talion/Kraton , the Talion IMO is the better of the 3 . It will do backflips/frontflips with stock tires , go over rough terrain/tall grass , fly through the air the best of the 3 ,and stay planted when you want out right sheer acceleration, (the Kraton will wheelie) .
Chances are , you won't have just one !!!!!!

If you have money to burn and time to spend I think a Tekno should be considered.

Like everyone else has said it depends on what you like and what type of terrain you has available. The Kraton is probably the best general purpose basher, the typhon being even better for the right terrain. The Outcast/Notorious are great stunt trucks once you learn to control them. The Talion can be a lot more agile if you have the surface for it.

How much money to burn? How hard do you bash? I think the 4S trucks are solid at their price point.

I don’t own a Proline MT 4x4 but that might also be worth considering.

If you really want a stunt truck, the OC/Noto is your best bet. If you want the best overall basher, it’s the Kraton. If you also want a track car, then the Talion or Typhon. Each have their strengths and weaknesses.
Which do you like better, your Kraton or your Talion? ?

Which do you like better, your Kraton or your Talion? ?
Lol! You don't like the way your Kraton/Talion/Typhon stunts? ?
Damn Johnny, Ed is laying down the smack down today. Guess we better start buying more rigs. It’s hard when we have to keep buying tons of parts to fix our existing rigs.

Ed do you think Johnny and I would fare better with a given model? Or are we doomed no matter what?

Damn Johnny, Ed is laying down the smack down today. Guess we better start buying more rigs. It’s hard when we have to keep buying tons of parts to fix our existing rigs.

Ed do you think Johnny and I would fare better with a given model? Or are we doomed no matter what?
I don't mean to be a prick but I just don't see how a person can recommend one rig over the other when they only have driven one. At least put a disclaimer in the statement saying as such ?

@Notorious J drives just fine. He just pushes the limits of the truck. Personally I think the Outcast is the hardest to drive just because of how quickly it respond to throttle inputs in the air. I feel the longer wheelbase trucks are more forgiving in that sense. But that's just my experience.

I don't mean to be a prick but I just don't see how a person can recommend one rig over the other when they only have driven one. At least put a disclaimer in the statement saying as such ?

@Notorious J drives just fine. He just pushes the limits of the truck. Personally I think the Outcast is the hardest to drive just because of how quickly it respond to throttle inputs in the air. I feel the longer wheelbase trucks are more forgiving in that sense. But that's just my experience.
I don’t mind the ball busting. As much as I dish out, I better be a good sport taking my share. ??

As for the advice to others, you have a point to an extent, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand the designed intent of each rig. I know the effect that wheelbase plays so that is pretty universal. Same goes for ground clearance and gearing.

Lol! You don't like the way your Kraton/Talion/Typhon stunts? ?
The definition of the Noto/Outcast is stunt truck. The others all beat it out as best basher or best all around. In a smaller space with less effort, running the same motor esc and battery, the Outcast will shine. Definitely not the longest jump, flattest flips or handles like it's on rails, but in a "small" bmx park, none of the other 6s would make you smile the way the Noto does.

Op you mention a better stunt truck than your Granite. So no question the OC or Notorious.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back