Outcast Best truck for bashing, stunt and all around fun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The definition of the Noto/Outcast is stunt truck. The others all beat it out as best basher or best all around. In a smaller space with less effort, running the same motor esc and battery, the Outcast will shine. Definitely not the longest jump, flattest flips or handles like it's on rails, but in a "small" bmx park, none of the other 6s would make you smile the way the Noto does.
I'm going to call bullsh!t.

I'm going to call bullsh!t.
I agree with @bicketybam. The only way to know is to buy them all and test for yourself. The rest of us can only offer opinions on what we own, so logically, we think ours is the best. Now if for some reason you can't afford them all, then it's a trip down the rabbit hole to see Wonderland for yourself. Whatever you choose, there's almost no way you're going to be disappointed. Well maybe if you get a Senton.

If your trying to get something who can pull backflips wheelie on command and be controlable i will say a kraton 6s would be the perfect balance i saw a few videos that people are trying to do a speed run with the outcast or notorious and it just wheelies uncontrolably at any speed they are made to do massive backflips and not much for street passes. I own a kraton 4s and i can wheelie on command when i want i cant imagine if i went with the oucast 4s how hard it would be to go fast without pulling a wheelie in the worst time possible. A few people have complained about the outcast 4s being unpredictable i sont know if its the same thing with the oucast 6s. The 6s rigs have a center diff while the 3-4s line has a slipper clutch so we idk if what im saying is really true but im also describing what i see on videos

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back