Senton Best Upgrades for Senton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danwyatt3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
I know they've been discontinued, but I couldn't resist buying the last one in my area.

What are some upgrades that you guys know of that are still being made, that I'll be able to get my hands on that would make a meaningful difference. I'm already looking at a PPS motor mount to get rid of the plastic one that's currently holding the diff. Looking at Badlands SC tires. And I've already ordered a spare set of Arms from Horizon. Sadly the only thing I can find four arms are made of aluminum. Would have been awesome if RPM had some. Let me know in the replies!!!!

I added the Typhon sway bars , installed the V4 sliding motor mount , put 300k in the center , Infraction Hoons , and a 20t pinion . Its all parking lot/street for mine . If arms become a problem , switch out to the Typhon arms/driveshafts as they are plentiful and it will make the truck wider !!!
2 years ago I bought a V3 Typhon and immediately bought all the plastics for Senton and made the Typhon a Senton which now was wider and had sway bars !! I ran a Slash body on it !!! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_4022.JPG
    IMG_4022.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 61
Steering! Upgrade it!

The best upgrade I did to mine by far.....https://scorchedparts.co.uk/products/arrma-senton-6s-inner-fenders-mudguards
I've heard about those. Honestly think I'll be getting them in the next week or two

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back