Best value 10th scale basher 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerseydrew

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
What would you guys say is the best value and durable 10th scale basher that runs on 4s? I’ve heard the new 4s outcast and kraton are not so durable so far.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

But technically it's more like 1/9th scale. It is about the same size as the Outcast and Notorious 6s.

Was looking at that but it is 3s and i have a bunch of 2s batteries so i would like to find something 4s capable

Was looking at that but it is 3s and i have a bunch of 2s batteries so i would like to find something 4s capable
The MT410? It is 6s capable. We are not the Team Associated 10MT, that is about the same size as the Granite and Stampede.

1662858089510.png

Honestly, I don't think there are many actual 10th scale bashers that run on 4s "native". You'd have to look for the "1/9" scale stuff.

Maxx, kaiju, MT410 are the first that I would be considering (no specific order). As far as RTR, maxx, kaiju, or a team corally option (don't have any experience with TC). You might also consider a 6s typhon, same dimensions as the 3s typhon and basically the same size as 1/10th scale stadium trucks and short course trucks. And it would work well on 4s.

Team Corally Sketer is tough as nails. Not really fast stock, a bit heavy....but can beat the crap out of it and it keeps going. Good rig to jump and just bash around with no worries.
+1
Just make sure you have alternative body choices after 10-15 packs...

I’ve been looking into the MT 410. I guess it’s there’s no industry standard because this thing even though they’re calling it a 1/10 scale it really looks like a 1/8 scale and seems to be large like a 1/8 scale. My kraton currently is a 1/8 scale and I’m not looking to have a second one I definitely want something smaller in a 1/10 so that I could putt putt around in the backyard rather than having a large fast vehicle for not having much room

I’ve been looking into the MT 410. I guess it’s there’s no industry standard because this thing even though they’re calling it a 1/10 scale it really looks like a 1/8 scale and seems to be large like a 1/8 scale. My kraton currently is a 1/8 scale and I’m not looking to have a second one I definitely want something smaller in a 1/10 so that I could putt putt around in the backyard rather than having a large fast vehicle for not having much room
There is no industry standard. Otherwise, my "1/10" scale Summit would have been the same size as my HPI bullet.
1663014980516.png

Running the MT410 with low profile Dboot backflips ("Backflip LPs") will give you that "smaller feel" imo. It will be about the size of the maxx or kaiju.

Otherwise there really aren't many 1/10 scale bashers that can run 4s out of the box.

There is no industry standard. Otherwise, my "1/10" scale Summit would have been the same size as my HPI bullet.
View attachment 243185
Running the MT410 with low profile Dboot backflips ("Backflip LPs") will give you that "smaller feel" imo. It will be about the size of the maxx or kaiju.

Otherwise there really aren't many 1/10 scale bashers that can run 4s out of the box.
4s kraton and outcast, and traxxas maxx (damn thing is too expensive).

they’re calling it a 1/10 scale it really looks like a 1/8 scale and seems to be large like a 1/8 scale. My kraton currently is a 1/8 scale and I’m not looking to have a second one I definitely want something smaller in a 1/10
Size wise, there isn't a ton of difference between a 6s outcast and the larger "1/10" scale 4s stuff IMO. The kaiju is basically the same size as the maxx and the MT410 with backflip LPs (all these are slightly smaller than the 6s outcast). if you don't want a MT410 for size, then you wouldn't want a Maxx or kaiju, etc. for the same reason.
Thus, in reference to everything "smaller":
there really aren't many 1/10 scale bashers that can run 4s out of the box.
I'll restate by saying there aren't many "true 1/10" scale bashers that can run 4s out of the box.
Next size down (smaller) would be Arrma 3s BLX like granite or big rock, traxxas stampede/slash/rustler, Team associated MT10, etc. None of which are 4s capable out of the box. Maybe i'm missing an option?
4s kraton and outcast, and traxxas maxx (damn thing is too expensive).
the 4s kraton is basically the same size as the 6s kraton. I'm guessing the outcast 4s v2 would have similar size to the kaiju then.
1663017427486.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back