Bette springs for Kraton

Steel Arrma

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Does anyone have some suggestions for springs that will allow softer landings with my Kraton? I've already had to order a new rear suspension mount due to hard landings. I'm fairly new to the sport and just bought my 7 year old son a Senton for Christmas. He is doing really well and I'm trying to learn as much as I can to help him grow with the sport.

Trickelitrick

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Does anyone have some suggestions for springs that will allow softer landings with my Kraton? I've already had to order a new rear suspension mount due to hard landings. I'm fairly new to the sport and just bought my 7 year old son a Senton for Christmas. He is doing really well and I'm trying to learn as much as I can to help him grow with the sport.

Tekno orange springs? Made my kraton stop digging asphalt every time i let go of throttle :)

Tekno orange springs? Made my kraton stop digging asphalt every time i let go of throttle :)
TKR6083 & TKR6093

dpricenator

Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I put 80 in all 4 corners and the teckno orange springs and I really like the way it rides.

KJR

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I put 80 in all 4 corners and the teckno orange springs and I really like the way it rides.
80 hey, I'll give it a go too. Have to wait another 3 weeks until I get home ,
Working away sux. Having withdrawal symptoms. Miss me Kraton .

dpricenator

Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Just to make sure you have all the info I got. I read from a couple posts here that 70 in the front and 80 in the back was the sweet spot, but I only had 80. So 80 on all 4 corners is what I did. Ridess WAAAAAYYYYYYY better than the stock setup