Bette springs for Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel Arrma

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Does anyone have some suggestions for springs that will allow softer landings with my Kraton? I've already had to order a new rear suspension mount due to hard landings. I'm fairly new to the sport and just bought my 7 year old son a Senton for Christmas. He is doing really well and I'm trying to learn as much as I can to help him grow with the sport.

Does anyone have some suggestions for springs that will allow softer landings with my Kraton? I've already had to order a new rear suspension mount due to hard landings. I'm fairly new to the sport and just bought my 7 year old son a Senton for Christmas. He is doing really well and I'm trying to learn as much as I can to help him grow with the sport.

Tekno orange springs? Made my kraton stop digging asphalt every time i let go of throttle :)

Tekno orange springs? Made my kraton stop digging asphalt every time i let go of throttle :)
TKR6083 & TKR6093

I put 80 in all 4 corners and the teckno orange springs and I really like the way it rides.

I put 80 in all 4 corners and the teckno orange springs and I really like the way it rides.
80 hey, I'll give it a go too. Have to wait another 3 weeks until I get home ,
Working away sux. Having withdrawal symptoms. Miss me Kraton .

Just to make sure you have all the info I got. I read from a couple posts here that 70 in the front and 80 in the back was the sweet spot, but I only had 80. So 80 on all 4 corners is what I did. Ridess WAAAAAYYYYYYY better than the stock setup

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back