Kraton Better motor plate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fit was a little snug inside the motor housing, but once I snugged all the screws it pulled it in nice and tight.
049ADE47-C872-4C5C-935D-E9EC5D7E5C62.jpeg
633495A4-42A6-4806-AFEA-AE71D908F7E3.jpeg

@slick2500 that you do sir.

@jondilly1974 so I eyeballed my stock mount with this one side by side and did not notice any visible differences in thickness. I almost put my mm gauge on it but didn’t due to it looking identical.
Thanks for looking. After asking that question, I thought about it more and I don't think there is a way to add thickness due to the design of the power module. It probably must be the same size.

@jondilly1974 i discussed early in this thread that I gave that a try. I can report so far it’s been holding up great in my K4s. Couple bad cartwheels and 30 ft launches and it’s been solid so far.

I may pick up another to throw in the granite since HR are still non existent.
Hey Jam, that plate still holding up? It looks pretty nice for the price. My only concern was the recessed slots where the motor screws tighten. Mine bent right at that spot. It looks like its about the same price as the HR.

Anyone try the new stock ARA311106? It has a thicker plate, maybe they fixed the issue here?

Lots of 3S BLX power module problems... Slipper grinding on casing... Debris destroying motors, pinions, and spurs.. My slipper has about 3mm of slop (front to back).

The front-to-back slop is fine, it’s pushed rearwards by the spring in the center driveshaft once mounted.

but yeah I agree, lots of issue in that part of the car, it’s a pity since the rest of the car is pretty spot on.

I’ve got the new thicker motor mounts on order, will update after testing them

The front-to-back slop is fine, it’s pushed rearwards by the spring in the center driveshaft once mounted.

but yeah I agree, lots of issue in that part of the car, it’s a pity since the rest of the car is pretty spot on.

I’ve got the new thicker motor mounts on order, will update after testing them
Still back ordered everywhere?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back