Outcast Better pic of new look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.Mac68

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Wrong pic last thread.... New user good up....

20170604_155742.jpg

20170604_155816.jpg

Any luck with those trenches? Mine were crap. Love the body. Thinking about buying one. Will it fit on my Kraton?

Very poor traction in the dirt and wobbled like crazy. I couldn't balance them. Also they are so hard that it puts lots of stress on suspension.

I honestly hope your trenchers last longer then 3 runs man. Had them regret them deeply and poor customer service, they are for looks and not for running.

Also they wobble like crazy after a few runs like others have said. I even contacted them 4 times and they gave me the run around, even with emails showing pics and videos that they requested. Worst rc tire, just stick to Proline or Duratrax.

Can't beat the backflips

I keep blowing backflips up swapped to proline trencher 3.8s and they r huge but the feel of the rubber is much better. I kno they still ballon like crazy but they won't plus they look great

Attachments

• 20180215_185419.jpg
    20180215_185419.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 38
  • 20180215_185507.jpg
    20180215_185507.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 43
I honestly hope your trenchers last longer then 3 runs man. Had them regret them deeply and poor customer service, they are for looks and not for running.

Also they wobble like crazy after a few runs like others have said. I even contacted them 4 times and they gave me the run around, even with emails showing pics and videos that they requested. Worst rc tire, just stick to Proline or Duratrax.

I balance all my rc wheels and I'm gonna b strapping them but for what I use this rig for they r great

Only issue is made 1 run on the stock servo and stripped the gears and they r on backorder 2. So I just ordered the rebuild kit for the stock servo will b good in my 6s rustler project. While I was ordering them I picked up a new savox ip67

I think its Jconcepts Finnisher... Not Pro-line

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back