SOLD / FOUND Betty for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusher

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Notorious
  4. Voltage
ok so I have a friend thst is trying to sell his betty b 17 scx24
There are a lot of mods already. For more info and pics please pm me! Cheers!

image-2021-02-05-16-27-52.jpg

Ok im sorry didn't realize that. Asking around 300$ tons of upgrades along with original parts box and collectors coin. Anything else i need to add please feel free to let me know.
Ok im sorry didn't realize that. Asking around 300$ tons of upgrades along with original parts box and collectors coin. Anything else i need to add please feel free to let me know.
Emax es08a2 analog servo
Power hobby brass differential cover
Treal still front and rear axles
Kyx steel steering linkage
Kyx steel rear linkage
Brass 7mm wheel extenders
RC Lions stainless steel center skid plate
Coda racing brass knuckles

They go new for $139. It depends how much you would like to spend on upgrades. and if the upgrades are what you would have wanted to buy. You could put another $160 in it if you bought a stock in the box B-17. But are they what you would change? I like to buy stock and change what I break or see needs improving. Just my 2 cents Love my stock B-17 #511. it also depends what serial number it is. Some are worth quite a bit.

They go new for $139. It depends how much you would like to spend on upgrades. and if the upgrades are what you would have wanted to buy. You could put another $160 in it if you bought a stock in the box B-17. But are they what you would change? I like to buy stock and change what I break or see needs improving. Just my 2 cents Love my stock B-17 #511. it also depends what serial number it is. Some are worth quite a bit.
First one i had was nice and.modified . Tastefully though. I have a build thread on it. And was number 435. This one here is also pretty modified too. But not mine ita friends.

First one i had was nice and.modified . Tastefully though. I have a build thread on it. And was number 435. This one here is also pretty modified too. But not mine ita friends.
The 420 serial number is worth about $400.

I really loved it but I figured it needed to be with someone who would enjoy it as much as me. It was just sitting on the shelf and I didn't like that. I think I got a good deal for it and everyone was extremely happy with the transaction.

20210127_142248.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back