Kraton BicketyBam's Arrma Kraton V3.5 Test (Video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching the teaser, I would have bet you wouldn't land on the roof AGAIN.o_O

I'm not watching any more of your teasers. Painful watching you foul up twice.?
In all fairness, the second roof landing was pretty unavoidable! I really whacked the tree branches and it just turned the car every which way. And let's be honest......the crashes are fun to watch!

My latest ?(y)?

Nice work Ed. Time to call in a tree service, cause with the air you're getting lately, those branches are just getting in the way;).

In all fairness, the second roof landing was pretty unavoidable! I really whacked the tree branches and it just turned the car every which way. And let's be honest......the crashes are fun to watch!
But I'd never admit that.:rolleyes:
Yeah, some of the crashes are cool but I really hate to see things get broken , even on someone else's toys. I still remember what I didn't have extra money for anything and my toys were few and far between and having to buy parts for anything was quite a chore.
Anything can happen guys, so be careful at all times!

But I'd never admit that.:rolleyes:
Yeah, some of the crashes are cool but I really hate to see things get broken , even on someone else's toys. I still remember what I didn't have extra money for anything and my toys were few and far between and having to buy parts for anything was quite a chore.
Anything can happen guys, so be careful at all times!
If I was worried about breaking them, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing!? I have boxes of spare parts so it's all good!

Nice bash! Was that duck tape you used to reinforce the body?
I usually use nothing but Gorilla tape. This time I used a light fiberglass cloth and epoxy. Then I used the Gorilla tape. The epoxy is separating from the front grill already. Never again. I’ll just use GT.
@bicketybam ... Great vid as usual...??? what size pinion are you using with that 4092..??
I wanted a 20t but they only had a 19t. It’s plenty for me!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back