BicketyBam's Kraton 4S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not reveived the hot racing decal lol
Personally i did a stupid move putting redlocktite on one nut lol and it was hard but it did not stripped out if you use a metal quality socket to remove them
Can you show a picture of the final product with the body? I might consider this upgrade if that car doesn't look weird or over stretched

Last edited:
I did not reveived the hot racing decal lol
Personally i did a stupid move putting redlocktite on one nut lol and it was hard but it did not stripped out if you use a metal quality socket to remove them
Can you show a picture of the final product with the body? I might consider this upgrade if that car doesn't look weird or over stretched
I'm still waiting on parts before I put it all back together.

That's the reason I bought them. I couldn't stand those flanged nuts. I'll have a video up soon on these.

We call that a Dilly Special ?

They must have just come out with these. I'm glad I stumbled across them. I like that they are all black, especially that end caps.

It’s funny I seem to call out a few names now in videos funnily enough u may find both yourself and Dilly mentioned in one or two and Notorious hahaha???
Here is a video on the Hot Racing hex hubs:

Hope you put locktite on all the bolts.... seems I forgot a few.

Outcast 4s on 6s backflips

Attachments

• 1A4D70A3-1025-4119-AB25-A7EA21C62D87.jpeg
    1A4D70A3-1025-4119-AB25-A7EA21C62D87.jpeg
    455.4 KB · Views: 56
I love the shockwaves on mine.
I bought Backflip LP's today. I think I'm going to try them first. I'm afraid the Shockwaves will be too heavy.

I bought Backflip LP's today. I think I'm going to try them first. I'm afraid the Shockwaves will be too heavy.

I've always wanted a set of Shockwaves because I dig the way they look. Never pulled the trigger.
The Backflip LPs are so nice for me on the Talion so far and maybe the first tire design I wanted to get a second full set of before I ruin the first.
Bummed I bought the Trencher 2.8 belted. Could've bought two sets for that price including just the stinkin plastic hubs. The aluminum ones at the cost they demand is a bs rip off in my mind.
I'm bitter with ProLine lately across the board and all because of these belted bullsh*ts.

These are cool. If you de-anodized I think they'd look badass. Not sure yet if in my opinion they'd be practical or necessary but doesn't matter. ?
You don't see them when they are installed so I'm not sure it's worth the trouble of de-anodizing them. ?

No they are different diameter on the 4S trucks.
Stupid question for the day. Will the entire axle assemblies off the 3s work on the 4s or are they different too?

Stupid question for the day. Will the sliders off the 3s work on the 4s or are they different too?
The half that attaches to the diff is the same. The half that attaches to the wheel axles longer.

Stupid question for the day. Will the entire axle assemblies off the 3s work on the 4s or are they different too?
Honestly I never looked at the actual driveshaft end of the axle. I know the wheel side of the axle is 0.5mm larger in diameter, but the driveshaft side could be the same? ??‍♂️

Honestly I never looked at the actual driveshaft end of the axle. I know the wheel side of the axle is 0.5mm larger in diameter, but the driveshaft side could be the same? ??‍♂️
The side that attaches to the diff are the same. I've compared them side by side.

The side that attaches to the diff are the same. I've compared them side by side.
Yes I’m not contesting that. We aren’t even talking about the composite parts of the shaft per se. We are talking about the size of the metal axle that inserts into the composite shaft. What the question here is, can you swap the 3S axle into the 4S composite outer driveshaft? Otherwise you are forced to use the larger axles. The only other option is use the 3S arms, hubs, bearings, etc to run the 3S axles.

Yes I’m not contesting that. We aren’t even talking about the composite parts of the shaft per se. We are talking about the size of the metal axle that inserts into the composite shaft. What the question here is, can you swap the 3S axle into the 4S composite outer driveshaft? Otherwise you are forced to use the larger axles. The only other option is use the 3S arms, hubs, bearings, etc to run the 3S axles.
Ok cool. So how does this all relate to my Kraton 4s build thread? ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back