BicketyBam's Kraton EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had two different ones made up so I can run either a single 6S or dual 3S packs. I really don't like the loops so I went this route.

View attachment 90793View attachment 90794
Seeing as everyone is saying the MMX8 battery leads are too short for the Kraton layout, I will be putting 8mm bullets on the ESC like my Infraction then making an extension with 8mm bullets to XT90 for the battery hopefully less resistance that way..
I hate adaptors ? Castle should have made the wires longer..?

I saw in your latest video you had a nice dual fan that looked like it tucked into the side skirt or something.. where did you get that from? I looked through your threads and couldn’t find a write up on it .

I saw in your latest video you had a nice dual fan that looked like it tucked into the side skirt or something.. where did you get that from? I looked through your threads and couldn’t find a write up on it .
@Mr.Duke ???

I got my @PPS-RC goodies installed ???

20200824_150349.jpg

Didn't realize it came with a fan that had an alloy frame. Still sucks?
Oh man, I'm sorry. I just got done doing maintenance on my Typhon and that had the MMX and the crap fan. I got confuzzled ?

That's a fan that I got from eBay that @Jimbobjr recommended. It's awesome! I'll find a link and post.

I don't think so. The 8 screws might do the trick. I'm going to see how it holds up. And I'll do my best not to roof land or lawn dart. That's what really stresses the tray.

On another note, I had to order a servo. I initially grabbed the Savox 1210SG from my V3 Kraton but I had a hard time fitting it in. And I know it will be too tall for the mount. So I ordered up one of those $30 Amazon servos. It will be here on Saturday.

And one last note for @robert@castle. The battery leads on all your ESC's are ridiculously short but we can squeak by for most of them. But the 8S ESC really needs leads longer than this. This is a friggin' joke. Come on. It's a no brainer. Are they trying to save money with the shorter wires? ?
View attachment 90459View attachment 90460
I had the same thoughts with both of mine.
Minimal kanooter efficiency loss here...

View attachment 90524
Your wiring job is VERY nice and clean. Strong work!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back