Kraton BicketyBam's V3 Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any way of weighing it. I'd love to know though.
Weigh yourself then grab the Kraton and jump on again. Not precise, but will give you an estimate. Works for luggage before a flight?

Amazing work Bick. My only suggestion, you should by a clear body and custom paint it, leaving a few key areas clear, to show off the bling. It is so well done, feel like it deserves a custom tailored suit to cover it. ??

I had a clear that I painted blue. It looked great but it got destroyed. I got this off JRC for cheap. I agree with you though. I need to do a custom body.

Very nice build bickety! Your rig is startlingly similar to mine. Most of my Voltage stuff is fire red. I like the blue for sure! My suspension mounts are GPM, though. Seriously considering changing them out for VH. Not sure about the plastic inserts in the GPMs.

Weigh yourself then grab the Kraton and jump on again. Not precise, but will give you an estimate. Works for luggage before a flight?

11.6 pounds w/o battery and body using this unofficial method.

11.6 pounds w/o battery and body using this unofficial method.
But what's more important, is what was the number it was subtracted from. Just kidding Ed. Give or take, it's around 12 pounds, stock is just under 10. 20% increase is pretty substantial. Need some more "C's in the batteries" to make this thing move and feel the same.

Awesome build!! I am new to the forum and really enjoy seeing all the upgraded cars on here. I just got into the hobby last year and after about 4 months of getting the Kraton, I couldn’t help myself and I pretty much did a lot of the same upgrades and love how it turned out. The only thing I didn’t get were the voltage suspension mounts and the m2C chassis, ( though they are on my list for this year). Going into this hobby I never realized how much I would end up investing into a car. After all that time and investment, I finally made my first attempt to make a custom body just to make it unique. Loved doing it so much I ended up making 2nd custom 2 weeks later. lmao! But now I have a notorious, so decisions on upgrades are going to start all over again. ??

Attachments

• 62DC010D-994E-4D70-8A08-8D7582E2B3A7.jpeg
    62DC010D-994E-4D70-8A08-8D7582E2B3A7.jpeg
    243.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 6EDC26FA-6C59-4FF6-9B77-0EBCC0272499.jpeg
    6EDC26FA-6C59-4FF6-9B77-0EBCC0272499.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 46
  • EA09D948-07B4-4FEC-91F7-B02A8D6E5286.jpeg
    EA09D948-07B4-4FEC-91F7-B02A8D6E5286.jpeg
    683 KB · Views: 46
  • 280C2A67-737B-4543-8664-E8E0F7FB8B0A.jpeg
    280C2A67-737B-4543-8664-E8E0F7FB8B0A.jpeg
    718.1 KB · Views: 48
Awesome build!! I am new to the forum and really enjoy seeing all the upgraded cars on here. I just got into the hobby last year and after about 4 months of getting the Kraton, I couldn’t help myself and I pretty much did a lot of the same upgrades and love how it turned out. The only thing I didn’t get were the voltage suspension mounts and the m2C chassis, ( though they are on my list for this year). Going into this hobby I never realized how much I would end up investing into a car. After all that time and investment, I finally made my first attempt to make a custom body just to make it unique. Loved doing it so much I ended up making 2nd custom 2 weeks later. lmao! But now I have a notorious, so decisions on upgrades are going to start all over again. ??
Nice work on those bodies!

Your bodies came out great! Awesome job!

The Voltage Hobbies braces help tighten things up.

That’s what I heard about the braces. Been wanting to get them for a while. Especially now that the plastic ones are starting to strip from doing regular maintenance over the past year.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back