Granite Bick's curse strikes Jerry-rigged (lunch time bash)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy.

Hat cam slipped about half way thru the vid, so I have lots of ground footage. Don't feel like editing it, though.

You called me Brick!? For that I double curse your Granite! ?

Got the Siren locked and loaded for tomorrow, with old faithful SPC 4s charged and ready.

Sux SPC quit selling lipos. I bough this pack used from a racer, probably 3 years ago. It is still solid, zero swelling, strong...

I didn’t think it was possible to find someone who is wheels up as often as I am ?????
Ha! I typically run entire packs at a time (unless there's breakage I can't fix in the field), which means I get home with blocks of footage in the 15-30 minute range. I typically end up with 4-5 minute videos after editing... I can assure you, a lot of my roof time gets deleted. lol!

Yeah, I normally edit too. But for today and yesterday, if I edit out the roof time, the vid would have been 30 seconds of running, and several minutes of me fussing... lol

Not my most exciting vids, I agree. But, my first bashes in months...

Ha! I typically run entire packs at a time (unless there's breakage I can't fix in the field), which means I get home with blocks of footage in the 15-30 minute range. I typically end up with 4-5 minute videos after editing... I can assure you, a lot of my roof time gets deleted. lol!
Same! I usually edit out all the roof landings that aren’t important. The ones that break something get left in.

And I think I am ready to ditch that Toro esc. Dead fan and 200f this run, and the last several runs, it has had some kind of issue. I have a spare MMX I will drop in there tonight.

Actually, it is not spare, I bought it for my Spare Parts truck. But, that one still needs a motor and servo...

Yeah, I normally edit too. But for today and yesterday, if I edit out the roof time, the vid would have been 30 seconds of running, and several minutes of me fussing... lol

Not my most exciting vids, I agree. But, my first bashes in months...
I had one of those not long ago... then again, I posted all the footage as it was only about 20 seconds. 1 jump with my outcast, then the rear diff died. Bearing blew out. Got to love driving 45 minutes one way to bash, walk 1/4 mile to the place to bash and the truck breaks in the first minute. Glad I had a second truck with me or I'd have been ticked!

I had one of those not long ago... then again, I posted all the footage as it was only about 20 seconds. 1 jump with my outcast, then the rear diff died. Bearing blew out. Got to love driving 45 minutes one way to bash, walk 1/4 mile to the place to bash and the truck breaks in the first minute. Glad I had a second truck with me or I'd have been ticked!
At least you don’t need a large SD card or full batteries in the GoPro ???

It’s always easy to say in retrospect, but you should have removed the center drive shaft when you went 2WD to avoid burning the front diff.

Btw, that throttle blipping style of driving, I see that on multiple youtubers, is that from nitro cars?

Oh, and I was so impressed by that Aldi bike stand that I run and bought 2! For a friend as well, it is soo good. Thanks!

I never ran nitro. Just a bad habit. I am pretty sure blipping the throttle contributed to the 200f ESC.

Glad you liked the Aldi bike stand. Seems like a steel for $25. ?

Got the Siren locked and loaded for tomorrow, with old faithful SPC 4s charged and ready.

Sux SPC quit selling lipos. I bough this pack used from a racer, probably 3 years ago. It is still solid, zero swelling, strong...
Dude right? I bought a Merv used that had 2 3 year old 1500mah 3s SPC Racing lipos and they took a licking and kept on ticking. When I got rid of the Merv the batteries still felt the same as they did the day I bought it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back