Big Jump Crash videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch213

Jump it, Break it, Fix it
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
Does anyone have any insight on hitting 3-4 ft high verted kickers at high speed and whether the best way to approach is at heavy throttle or letting off right before ramp then hitting it again to get the weight transfer even?

The ramp I am talking about is going to be a 4'x4' piece of 1/2" ply with a slight vert. I am building it this weekend. It just snowed here and I plan on gapping about 150' with a 30-40' drop while I have a cushion landing...Its a huge gap but a big step down. That is actually my other concern. I don't want too much vert. Just enough to kick the truck in the air. I can take a pic of the gap tomorrow. Do you know what Im saying about the preload? I feel like if I let off a half sec before a lip then hit it again the truck always launches better.

btw, do you have any mtb or bmx dirt jumps in your area?

nice!!! thats a big kicker...I want to land without breaking...Im sick of breaking poop.....I just practice on little dirt jumps like this

I wanna see more arrma crash vids...That poop is funny

haha....I want a senton....that was funny too.. nice kicker....did you build that?

Does anyone have any insight on hitting 3-4 ft high verted kickers at high speed and whether the best way to approach is at heavy throttle or letting off right before ramp then hitting it again to get the weight transfer even?
You don't want to be wide open when you hit it, leave yourself some trigger for complete control.....

haha....I want a senton....that was funny too.. nice kicker....did you build that?

No. It’s plastic. I bought it online. It gets the job done. I wish it was wider though. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve hit it with only two wheels and went cork screwing through the air, lol.

Thats what I thought....If the wheels are spinning too fast at launch you have no control...other than frontside.

yeah thats why Im building a 4' wide kicker...Right now I use a full sheet of ply sideways and I cant miss it...haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back