BIG NEWS NERO BIG ROCK ALL ARRMA SUSPENSIONS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tblazin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Talion
Ok,
As some know i am a Team Serpent driver, I've been usuing these pistons for a long time, and i really should say, but many do, and just leave out the STYLE OF piston, well i have send a set of Big Rock Shafts and Pistons in, and he agreed, to do a whole arrma line, one set aat a time, these are THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY, hands down, please read thru all the "gamechanger" style piston does, don't BE SO QUICK TO RID your selves of your neros, big rocks etc, as if you are the Big Jumper Crazy Bashers, you WONT BE BOTTOMING OUT , breaking parts, you WIll have a much MUCH nicer ride, i've been building sons truck a month now

I will not accept defeat, i haven't even built my team kits, 3 that are right behind me!! shhhhh
Ok, read, and you wil see what i mean, on the bench the shocks will feel plush, ever notice how pro a -main, the buggys don't SLAP OF MONSTER JUMPS? HOW THEY GO THRU THAT RIPPLE SECTION LIKE GLASS? MAking everyone, Not in the kn ow look like there doing something special? There not, when they land sideway, but miraculouslly the car, levels off and they continue to drive, IM NOT SAYING THEY don't HAVE SKILLS, believe me, thats not it at all, im just saying they OBVIOUSLLY get a edge, when i ran for novarossi, they send me motors, fully broken in, WITH THE BACKPLATE PINNED CLOSED, i never knew what the helll was in there, but i was making 8-10 minutes a tank, 12 years ago, jus sayin!!
Oh and I signed a cointract i open a motor, 10k fine first time, and up therre after,

No one knew what the hell was in there, and they sure werent the same as, lets say the most common P5..not even close, You guys spend ALOT of money, and are super passionate, so im gonna to help, with 20 years, of factory training, tipe, behind me, im recording tons of media, how to make Big rock, etc style trucks Stronger, with parts that are readily available, ive been thru alot of parts i just don't post, this is a blessing to all that run these style

you WONT seee another piston like it on market, some "claim" they do the same, your no fools, ook at the design, and how these work, VS competition, my moneys here...they will be releasing first batch soon! i will keep you posted, now any of you who have other size shock shafts arrma makes, im not talking length, i mean 3.5mm thick, mine are 4mm thick, and the kyosho's im showing as a example, don't WORK, thats why theres 10 different 16mm big bore pistons, there are made to exact inside shock body , perfect tolerance, so you don't get BLOW BY around pistons, therefore, messing up your tuning.... pm me messege me, if you have a spare piston and shaft and you want a Gamechanger, send it to me, or messege me, i willl contact Brian, theres no numbers on site, i can reach him much quicker, and im sure you can mail direct to him, this is HUGE in what you giuys do with these amazing machines, now you can take them NEXT LEVEL, my sons big rock, now almost 3 pounds stripped of stock weight,

he will be running 2c x 2 High Voltage lipos, there 7.6 volts a pack, so there more voltage than a standard 2c, also 100c 200burst... his big rock, WILL run track with truggys. i will divulge all at the proper time, please don't FLOOD him with emails, etc, racing season is coming up, thats his bread and butter, he's doing this " For US" so lets let him make them at his pace, i assure you, in one month or less, they will be on hios site, maybe 2 weeks even, thats why im encouraging all models, thats are different, come forward, IF YOU WANNA MAKE THAT 30 FOOT JUMP AND NOT BOTTOM OUT, and yes, its POSSIBLE... 10000% never mind the quality of piston vs arrma, better ride all the way around, these made my Domed Kyosho TKI4 pistons, look amature hour...thats all im saying, and there going in all my serpent machines..no question

and just so you all know I GET NOTHING OUT OF THIS, THIS IS A COMPLETLY Non-selfish act, to bring your trucks/cars to next level...this is how race level parts transition around, i sent him MY parts, No gaurantee, as i Know what they do, and how well they do it, Does ALOT less squatting when you grab a handfull of throttle sound good?, wheelies are fun, and you can tune do do them all day, 4 wheels on ground, going faster is funner...but to each is own, thats why this is just " a tuning option" but a DAMM GOOD ONE!

https://www.visionracingproducts.co...s-8-Hole-13mm-for-Kyosho-XRay-VRP8H13GCKY.htm

Gamechanger5(4).png
Gamechanger3(2).png
Gamechanger4(2).png
1461075116872-180774773.jpeg
Gamechanger_Instructions_webpage_assoc.jpg

sorry, thius site was lagging, if it double posts anything ill check later, maybe doing repairs? not sure....please disregard dup's if any as o will fix ...
\

I have the traxxas variable shock kit on my revo's and really like it. Acts like heavy oil on compression and light oil on rebound to absorb the bigger jumps better.

Are the pistons carbon fiber or delrin or some other? Just curious.

Sorry to drag up an old thread.
So these fit the stock Nero platform shocks?

I sure hope they’re good for the stock shocks since I bought both ends.

I’m doing all the mods listed from the upgrade page.
Stuff should start arriving in a day or so. This is my favorite part, lol.

Will this kit fit v3 kraton shocks? And if so what needs to be done? I feel that the shocks play a very important part in chassis setup. I like to bash but also like to out perform any other rc

I contacted this outfit since I ordered a set of GAMECHANGERS. I haven’t installed them yet.

But the guy said as long as the shock want bigger than 16mm, they’d fit. And I’m using these with a Big Rock.

I don't know what size shocks are on the Nero, but they will fit the 16mm v3 shocks? I am so interested in this for my kraton

Sorry to bring this back up from the dead, but are those pistons worth it? Still available for the Nero (16mm) platforms?

Sorry to bring this back up from the dead, but are those pistons worth it? Still available for the Nero (16mm) platforms?
I have 4 complete sets of VRP Gamechanger pistons for my RC8B3.1E. I didn't pay for them, they came with the car when a lhs owner sold me his wife's personal car. He didn't want to give me the box of 3 extra shocks (2 sets are kashmia coated fox bodies?). They are nice, a little hard to service, but nice. My buggy can take on some brutal terrain.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back