Big Rock Big rock 🤟💙 pretty ole blue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King blitz

Don't just modify . customize .
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Vendetta
  5. Infraction 4x4
Everyone say oooooohhhhhhh how pretty

IMG_20220805_224612752.jpg

Is that a penis your ultrasound? CONGRATS! 🙃

I tried the dark version of the forum just in case...
Nope, still got nothin'. 🤣
It's a night time pic of the blue under glo on my BR.im surprised you can't view it because on my end I can see it clearly the blue glow under the chassis.ill post another pic but I have to remove flash because then the blue under glo won't be as visible.sorry you can't see it.
Can you not see the blue led under glo on bottom chassis of my BR?

It's a night time pic of the blue under glo on my BR.im surprised you can't view it because on my end I can see it clearly the blue glow under the chassis.ill post another pic but I have to remove flash because then the blue under glo won't be as visible.sorry you can't see it.

Can you not see the blue led under glo on bottom chassis of my BR?
All I can see is the blue light.. Couldn’t tell what it was on.. now that you say it’s a BR I can barely make it out. No worries! I was kinda teasing anyway… 🤓🤙

All I can see is the blue light.. Couldn’t tell what it was on.. now that you say it’s a BR I can barely make it out. No worries! I was kinda teasing anyway… 🤓🤙
Ahh ok lol .pic wasn't meant to see the truck .it was meant to see the blue under glo.but I got ya my brotha I'll try to get a better pic of the truck and blue under glo but it shows up better in the dark..it's more bright than when it's dusk or during the day . actually during the day you wouldn't even see it since under glo lightning is not meant for day time use ..no point ..have a good day🤟
I
Ahh ok lol .pic wasn't meant to see the truck .it was meant to see the blue under glo.but I got ya my brotha I'll try to get a better pic of the truck and blue under glo but it shows up better in the dark..it's more bright than when it's dusk or during the day . actually during the day you wouldn't even see it since under glo lightning is not meant for day time use ..no point ..have a good day🤟
I see what you meant also .you were expecting a blue big rock ..👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back