Big Rock Big Rock 3s Camber moving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubenBR

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So my arrma big rock has got a problem.
The left wheel of it cambers itself (see pic) as soon as i take a turn. I can move it straight by hand but then aftrr turning it happens again.
Anyone know what the problem is?
5d5626ec-7039-4e60-9030-8ce9a5ee6546.jpg

So my arrma big rock has got a problem.
The left wheel of it cambers itself (see pic) as soon as i take a turn. I can move it straight by hand but then aftrr turning it happens again.
Anyone know what the problem is?
View attachment 265692

Pull the wheel off $10 says that you broke the caster block.

This part.

1672315808455.png

Did you lose or shatter an inner bearing on the steering block? That picture is so low res that it’s hard to tell. Can you take the wheel off and post some better pics?

Is the inner bearing OK? If you try to rock the axle stub up and down by hand does it stay in alignment? If so, something else is amiss.

Bottom of the hub is snapped out of it, where the pivot screw goes through.. common breakage...

Screenshot_20221229-091905-414.png

My question is when you pull the tire back straight, what is moving? Because that will be your problem.

I like this guy!.. he speaks the truth...😎

Last edited:
Bottom of the hub is snapped out of it, where the pivot screw goes through.. common breakage...

View attachment 265704

I like this guy!.. he speaks the truth...😎
Yup, that’s the steering hub carrier I mentioned earlier. Those are the part I break most so have a bunch of spares. The rears also I keep extra as they wear out quick and break more than other parts. I stock up on the hub/c block sets on Jenny’s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back