Big Rock Alignment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Rock_Taylor

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
What is the proper way to do front end alignment on Big Rock V3? New to RC hobby and the truck drifts at high speeds... The front tires are toed out

To change toe, you have to take a wrench and adjust the lengths of the steering linkages by turning the rod clockwise or counter-clockwise. A good rule is to always adjust each rod by the same amount so that your neutral throttle position doesn't change. I personally use LEGOs to adjust to 0° toe angle, but you can use a ruler to do the same. There are tools for getting your rig to 1° or 2° toe-in or out, but for a basher you can just eyeball it.

1612379987973.png

To change toe, you have to take a wrench and adjust the lengths of the steering linkages by turning the rod clockwise or counter-clockwise. A good rule is to always adjust each rod by the same amount so that your neutral throttle position doesn't change. I personally use LEGOs to adjust to 0° toe angle, but you can use a ruler to do the same. There are tools for getting your rig to 1° or 2° toe-in or out, but for a basher you can just eyeball it.

View attachment 124316
Thanks for the suggestions... I made an adjustment last night and it's running a lot better when I messed it up the day before... I will try the ruler trick and see if I can really dial it in... Thanks again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back