Big Rock Big rock body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droste78

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 4s
Bought a big rock for my 6 year old little girl off of ebay. Realized after I bought it that I need a body. Trying to find one before it shows up to give me more time to paint it.

I saw somewhere around here that some 1/8 scale bodies fit the big rock. Does anybody know if the nero big rock body fits the 4x4 version?

Bought a big rock for my 6 year old little girl off of ebay. Realized after I bought it that I need a body. Trying to find one before it shows up to give me more time to paint it.

I saw somewhere around here that some 1/8 scale bodies fit the big rock. Does anybody know if the nero big rock body fits the 4x4 version?
No, it's appx 3"-4" longer.

I'm in the process of figuring this out as well - BRCC wheel base is about 12.5" but body can't be much more than 6" wide; both Jconcepts and Pro-line have 1/8 and 1/10 scale monster truck body's that should fit in theory - I'll be ordering one this week and will report back. But I do know that it does require some creative body post for the front depending on which you go with.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back