Big rock (BRCC) with Rustler 4x4 body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

419RC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
Was fiddling around at the hobby shop while waiting for my Thai take out, and fitted a rustler body onto the big rock. It fit quite nicely and I don’t think would take much to get the body posts to fit, with new holes of course. When I blow out my several black bodies, this will be my next venture.

68602FBA-857D-406E-AA59-CCAE57E0F0C4.jpeg

That Traxxas body color scheme hurts my eyes.:ROFLMAO:
Looks like a Toy body.
I would look into painting a clear body. PL or even a BR clear body. Make it look different than another. There are many other 1/10 MT bodies that will also fit the BR.
I wouldn't want people to think my Arrma BR rig is a Traxxas Rustler.(n)
That would be Arrma Heresy.:(

Last edited:
That Traxxas body color scheme hurts my eyes.:ROFLMAO:
Looks like a Toy body.
I would look into painting a clear body. PL or even a BR clear body. Make it look different than another. There are many other 1/10 MT bodies that will also fit the BR.
I wouldn't want people to think my Arrma BR rig is a Traxxas Rustler.(n)
That would be Arrma Heresy.:(
With excellent luck with a BRCC and senton converted BRCC, I bought my 3yr old daughter a NEW big rock and took her to the hobby shop and asked her what she wanted and she made it well known she wanted the “purple and pink rainbow” one.

So I bought her a clear BRCC body and some pink, purple, white, black, and gunmetal paint and plan to give her something lol. But since she’s the coolest kid ever, I’ll give her whatever she wants, including a traxxas on her arrma.

So don’t bust my nads too much. Haha.

If we are talking about the taste of a child, I get that. My 12 yo son has all his own taste. Don't we all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back