Big Rock CC Servo Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atw1974

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
I was running my BRCC the other week and my servo came apart. The screws that hold the servo together stripped out of the plastic. Arrma sent me a new servo under warranty but after trying to bind it still would not work (and then I couldn't bind my radio at all). So, Arrma sent me a new ESC, also under warranty. I was able to bind my radio, TacticTTX300, to the new ESC, however only the throttle works- nothing for the steering. Any ideas on how to fix this or what I am doing wrong. Throttle connector and steering connector are both plugged into the right ports on the receiver.

I was running my BRCC the other week and my servo came apart. The screws that hold the servo together stripped out of the plastic. Arrma sent me a new servo under warranty but after trying to bind it still would not work (and then I couldn't bind my radio at all). So, Arrma sent me a new ESC, also under warranty. I was able to bind my radio, TacticTTX300, to the new ESC, however only the throttle works- nothing for the steering. Any ideas on how to fix this or what I am doing wrong. Throttle connector and steering connector are both plugged into the right ports on the receiver.
Make sure you have the polarity correct. Black wire faces the short side of the receiver.

Send us some pics of your receiver wiring

That was it, reversed plug and it working now. Thanks!! I knew it had to be something simple.
The easiest way to remember when plugging stuff in is 1 to turn 2 to burn black to the outside edge of the receiver.

The replacement servo that Arrma sent had different color wires too, so that was part of the problem. Hey, I am happy Arrma replaced everything under warranty. I just did a test run and BRCC is running great!

A side note, I had put the Proline Badland wheels/tires with the Hot Racing 10mm hub extenders on my truck and I hated how it ran. It had a lot less control. So, I went back to almost stock (I have a set of Speedtread Vindicators on it right now).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back