Big Rock Big Rock coming tomorrow, any issues I need to be aware of.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeojnala

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
My first Arrma rc car and my second car ever is arriving tomorrow. It is the 3s Big Rock. I know people complain about the remote being slow, and I have a Dumborc remote to replace it with. Is there any other potential issues I should be aware of.

not trying to hijack this thread....a friend just bought one and says he's getting about 10min of run time on three brand new 5000mah batteries, is this normal?
Probably a little low depending on terrain and how hard he’s driving. If it’s thick grass and wide open throttle, 10 mins is expected. If driving modestly on pavement, that’s hella short. What batteries is he using? Brand and quality make a huge difference.

Probably a little low depending on terrain and how hard he’s driving. If it’s thick grass and wide open throttle, 10 mins is expected. If driving modestly on pavement, that’s hella short. What batteries is he using? Brand and quality make a huge difference.
thick grass and of course wide open. We drive my 6s rigs the same and get at least 20min. I'll find out the details when I visit him this weekend.
if the slipper was loose would this cause poor battery time? only exposure I've had with slipper clutches is my AXIAL trail/crawl rigs, I just crank them down tight as I can get it.

happy 4th dude !!

thick grass and of course wide open. We drive my 6s rigs the same and get at least 20min. I'll find out the details when I visit him this weekend.
if the slipper was loose would this cause poor battery time? only exposure I've had with slipper clutches is my AXIAL trail/crawl rigs, I just crank them down tight as I can get it.

happy 4th dude !!
Happy Independence Day to you as well. Yes a loose slipper will waste power and reduce run time. However, don’t crank it down or else the driveshaft u-joints will pop often.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back