Big Rock Big Rock Crew Cab

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Rock is nice no doubt, but I think I'm going with the Granite blx. Shorter wheel base will be better for doing flips and such.

Rather beat up a $300 truck over the $500 Outcast/notorious. 3S line plenty fast enough.

Big Rock is nice no doubt, but I think I'm going with the Granite blx. Shorter wheel base will be better for doing flips and such.

Rather beat up a $300 truck over the $500 Outcast/notorious. 3S line plenty fast enough.
My next 3s will be the Granite when they restock.

Just know that with the granite, it wheelies just about every time u hit the trigger. Shorter wheelbase then the big rock.
I guess he knows that because he wrote: "Shorter wheel base will be better for doing flips and such"

I guess he knows that because he wrote: "Shorter wheel base will be better for doing flips and such"
(y)
I want to compare it to my MT10E and probably sell off the MT10E as a roller or whatever. Or even keep it because I have full roll cage, aluminum skids, and more in it than it's worth atm. It's a great truck and short wheelbase, but comes stock with an underpowered esc for 3s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back