Big rock decals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pestmar

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hay everyone newbie here
Can anyone help me I'm trying to give my big rock a bit of love with an overhaul can I get just the decals form anywhere without having to buy a whole new body ??

Check on like ebay you might find one there. Don't think Horizon or Amain etc sell just the decal sheet unfortunately.

Check on like ebay you might find one there. Don't think Horizon or Amain etc sell just the decal sheet unfortunately.
Thanks for the first reply I've already had a quick search on eBay can only find Nero 6s decals but thanks anyway

amain does sale random Decal sheet's

Last edited:
amain does sale random Decal sheet's
Yes but they don't sell just the Arrma decal sheets even, let alone I'm guessing he's looking for the decals for the windows etc but I could be wrong. Either way they don't sell either that he would be looking for. Just bash it rc used to sell the ones that come with the rigs not the windows etc but just the Arrma logos but I just checked and they don't have them anymore either.

Yes but they don't sell just the Arrma decal sheets even, let alone I'm guessing he's looking for the decals for the windows etc but I could be wrong. Either way they don't sell either that he would be looking for. Just bash it rc used to sell the ones that come with the rigs not the windows etc but just the Arrma logos but I just checked and they don't have them anymore either.
i see that

Yes guys I'm just after the front and back lights and grills and the windows decals like you get when you buy the clear body

Hay everyone newbie here
Can anyone help me I'm trying to give my big rock a bit of love with an overhaul can I get just the decals form anywhere without having to buy a whole new body ??
Slap these Nero big rock decals on .you'll feel like you have Nero..20 dollars on ebay

Screenshot_20221206-180301.png

So I checked all my sources on eBay and only the Nero stickers is all I can find.but i did message some of my buddies that sell on ebay and they will get back to me ..when they do I'll pm you or send a link to the hobby shops ..shouldn't be more than the 20 I said earlier.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know I really appreciate it I'll give the Nero decals a look

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back